Postpartum Mental Wellness Workbook
Here's your free guide + workbook to help you through the postpartum stage. I've included to-the-point info + exercises to help you manage overwhelm and get back to your joy during early days of motherhood.
WANT THE FREE WORKBOOK?
It's yours! Just pop-in your best email address so I can sent the file to you right away!
I created this workbook for mom's who are having a hard time enjoying this stage of motherhood, or who need a little help managing the stress and overwhelm. I've taken tools that I use with counselling clients, and included other important information to help moms get through this really hard time, and hopefully find a little ease and joy along the way.
- DIGITAL WORKBOOK (you'll get access to the PDF right away). You can then print and get started!
- 20 PAGES
- INFO + WRITING SPACE. I share what I want you to know most aobut this stage, and also include worksheets + writing prompts.
- SELF-CARE PLANNER. I show you how to assess your self-care needs and create a realistic plan.
- POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, + BABY BLUES
- INNER CRITIC + SELF-COMPASSION
- BONDING WITH YOUR BABY
- SELF-CARE ASSESSMENT + PLANNER
- CREATING YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM
- WAYS TO FEEL BETTER RIGHT AWAY
- HOW TO FIND JOY, EASE, + GRATITUDE
Hey there, so glad you're here!
I'm Kate Borsato. I work as a mental health counsellor for moms (+ moms to be), and I also support women online with resources and tools just like this workbook.
I'm also a mom of 2, and I know first hand how crazy and difficult it can be to have children, and go through the transition to "mom". Sure, there's lots of great parts to it, but there's also a LOT of challenge.
I've dedicated my career to support moms because I believe there's relief out there, and that you CAN access it. By learning skills to support your mental wellness, you can set yourself on a path that you truly enjoy to be on.
I'd love to support you on this journey.
Thanks for being here, and see you soon!
© Kate Borsato 2020.